5 Years Guarantee
- 5’ 7” showcase model of C. Bechstein Lush that is known as the best among the small grand pianos in the world.
- Full singing tone, with outstanding performance and unequalled excellence in its structure and design, forged by the elite of German piano building.
167 cm (Length), 153 cm (Width)
Founded in 1853 by Carl Bechstein in Berlin, C. Bechstein has been recognized for the finest craftsmanship. With technological advances, constant design improvements and endorsements by masters such as Franz Liszt and Hans von Bülow, C. Bechstein became the number one piano-maker in the world.
C. Bechstein’s position as the authority in piano-making is evident from the number of royalties it supplied pianos to. Queen Victoria, Tsars of Russia, the royal families of Spain, Belgium, the Netherlands, Italy, Sweden, Norway, Austria and Denmark, and other royalties and aristocrats were all patrons of C. Bechstein. Even in contemporary music, C. Bechstein has been a great influence; played and recorded in albums of artists such as The Beatles, Freddie Mercury of Queen, Elton John and Oscar Peterson.
Claude Debussy said "Piano music should only be written for the Bechstein”
Abundant Exclusive Benefits for CRISTOFORI’s piano owners
- 5 Years Full Guarantee on parts and workmanship
- Free Delivery
- Free Tunings : 2 within first year ( Mon – Sun)
- Lifetime CRISTOFORI Membership and enjoy wide range of products and services at 15% off
- 7 days / week after-sales service, Technical Backup by CRISTOFORI Technical Team, Singapore’s Largest Piano Company with 20 technicians.
- Accept trade-in of your old piano
FREE Value Pack Accessories worth $600
- Piano Heater
- Grand Piano Cover
- Keyboard Felt Cover
- Cleaning Cloth
- Adjustable Open Bench
- Piano Shine Polisher
- Pedal Socks
- Key Cleaner
By making the payment, the Buyer has agreed to the following conditions:
- Unless otherwise stated, this order must be delivered within 30 day. If not, it will deemed to be cancelled and the payment will be forfeited by the company
- The conditions of Display or Used set must be inspected and accepted by Buyer before placing order.
- The Trade-In value quoted is based on the condition stated above. If the piano is not inspected, the value is subjected to final confirmation
- The refund of payment in the event of order cancellation is subjected to company’s discretion
- The company reserves the rights on the final acceptance of this Order Receipt.