KAYSERBURG ARTIST SERIES GRAND PIANO
Length: 180cm/ 5'9"
Express every nuance of your musical passion. Hand-crafted from 8,000 components that are precisely produced by advanced CNC digital machinery, Kayserburg Artists Series Vertical and Grand Pianos set the new standard of excellence in German-inspired craftsmanship.
Over 300 exacting assembly processes that include Röslau strings and premium PR2.0 hammers and felt, ebony wood sharps, and selected spruce soundboards, are all part of the creation of the world’s finest pianos.
5' 9" Artists Series Grand Piano
- Brass Hardware and Plate
- Röslau wire, Cooper Wound Bass Strings
- Dehonit Pin Block
- Renner Hammers From Germany
- Renner Action From Germany
- Solid Tapered Soundboard
- Slow Fallboard
- Ebony Sharps
Wet Sand Cast Plates
The plate supports the incredible tension placed on the instrument by its strings. Like the world’s finest pianos, Kayserburg plates are made with the highest-quality pig iron formed in wet sand molds, then CNC machined and fully finished. Unlike vacuum processed plates, wet sand cast plates are stronger and do not produce undesirable harmonic feedback
- Hammer design with imported German felt that is formed over select hardwood cores and then fastened to the cores with t-shaped steel wires for the maximum resilience and structural integrity.
- Improved hammer shanks adopt the grand piano concept for the ultimate balancing while each hammer requires a minimum of five inspections to earn quality control certification.
- For greater dynamic range and improved sustain, all Kayserburg pianos have tapered soundboards crafted entirely of tight-grained, European quarter-sawn, solid spruce from remote regions as varied as Siberia to the mountains of Central Europe are the hallmark of Kayserburg pianos.
- Each soundboard is given years of special seasoning, then handcrafted to ensure a precise crown (natural bowing).
Select quarter-sawn spruce ribs are graduated in width and thickness, and feathered for flexibility and frequency response, are glued and hand doweled to the soundboard and then mortised into the rim.
- To accurately transmit the vibration of each string to the soundboard, the bridge must be extremely strong, rigid, and resonant.
- Kayserburg pianos feature vertically Beech and Rosewood bridges, for increased rigidity, with a solid beech cap. The bridge is dowelled and screwed to the soundboard.
By making the payment, the Buyer has agreed to the following conditions:
- Unless otherwise stated, this order must be delivered within 30 day. If not, it will deemed to be cancelled and the payment will be forfeited by the company
- The conditions of Display or Used set must be inspected and accepted by Buyer before placing order.
- The Trade-In value quoted is based on the condition stated above. If the piano is not inspected, the value is subjected to final confirmation
- The refund of payment in the event of order cancellation is subjected to company’s discretion
- The company reserves the rights on the final acceptance of this Order Receipt.