Kayserburg Artist Series Upright Piano KA2X
KAYSERBURG- Ultimate in Fine Musical Instruments
The Kayserburg is a crowning achievement by any definition. German craftsmanship complimented by 21st century technical expertise have combined to create the ultimate in fine musical instruments.
The Pearl River Piano Company commissioned European design experts to spearhead the creation of some of the finest pianos in the world. The result are state of the art instruments for highest musical demands.
Crafted with Finest Materials:
Solid maple capped vertically laminated bridge
Pin block made of cross-laminated hard rock maple, tuning pins chrome plated and cut threaded.
Roslau strings from Germany, hand-wound bass strings
Louis Renner premium hammers from Germany
German master design. All components produced by advanced CNC digital machinery, which ensure absolute precision.
Certificates: receive ISO9001, ISO14001 and ISO12001
For greater dynamic range and improved sustain, all Kayserburg pianos have tapered soundboards crafted entirely of tight-grained, European quarter-sawn, solid spruce from remote regions as varied as Siberia to the mountains of Central Europe are the hallmark of Kayserburg pianos.
Each soundboard is given years of special seasoning, then handcrafted to ensure a precise crown (natural bowing).
Hammer design with imported German felt that is formed over select hardwood cores and then fastened to the cores with t-shaped steel wires for the maximum resilience and structural integrity.
Improved hammer shanks adopt the grand piano concept for the ultimate balancing while each hammer requires a minimum of five inspections to earn quality control certification.
Cut-Thread Tuning Pins
- Rather than stamping the pin thread, nickel-plated and cut-thread tuning pins offer more precision and control for longer lasting tuning.
- The pins are set into a block made of cross-laminated, quarter sawn maple or beech for maximum resistance on the tuning pin thread.
To accurately transmit the vibration of each string to the soundboard, the bridge must be extremely strong, rigid, and resonant.
Kayserburg pianos feature vertically Beech and Rosewood bridges, for increased rigidity, with a solid beech cap. The bridge is dowelled and screwed to the soundboard.
By making the payment, the Buyer has agreed to the following conditions:
- Unless otherwise stated, this order must be delivered within 30 day. If not, it will deemed to be cancelled and the payment will be forfeited by the company
- The conditions of Display or Used set must be inspected and accepted by Buyer before placing order.
- The Trade-In value quoted is based on the condition stated above. If the piano is not inspected, the value is subjected to final confirmation
- The refund of payment in the event of order cancellation is subjected to company’s discretion
- The company reserves the rights on the final acceptance of this Order Receipt.