Ritmuller Z-Series Upright Piano
EU118SZ Blue Limited Edition
- Hand procesed and premium selection of Pianos
- Limited supply to global distinguished dealers only.
- The suffix – Z is added to the model plate, including Kayserburg, Ritmüller and Pearl River pianos.
Ritmuller- A Legacy Reborn
Beginning in 1795, Ritmüller quickly became one of the most acclaimed and innovative names in European piano making.
Many of the most famous composers of the 19th century became devoted to Ritmüller pianos, including Johannes Brahms who often played on a Ritmüller in the city of Göttingen.
Authentic Piano with Premium Materials:
German Röslau wire, Copper Wound Bass Strings
All Spruce Soundboard
Pearl River Hammers with Imported German Reinforced White Felt with Mahogany Core
Wet Sand-Cast Plates
The foundation of a piano is the plate whose strength supports the incredible tension placed by the strings on the instrument.
Ritmüller uses the finest quality pig iron, named after its shape after being melted in foundries then poured into wet sand molds.
Wet sand-cast plates provide more mass for strength, and do not produce undesirable harmonic feedback like vacuum processed plates.
New Tapered Solid Spruce Soundboard
Hand-selected for color and grain, our new tapered design soundboard evenly distributes the strings vibrations creating a smoother, warmer sound.As the source of a piano’s voice, the careful selection of wood and the design of its soundboard are critical.
Ritmüller 100% close-grained spruce tapered soundboards allow for improved flexibility to create a greater dynamic range and improved sustain.
New Solid Wood Bass Bridge
By adopting a unique bending structure design, which eases conduction for rapidity and accuracy, our bass bridges reduce the energy consumption during the vibration of the strings, while enriching the overall sound effect.
New Iron Frame Structure
Because of Ritmuller’s advanced frame design and classic sand-casting technology our new iron frames possess exceptionally strong tensile strength and bending resistance, which adds to the piano’s overall stability and helps to eliminate undesirable harmonic feedback unlike vacuum process plates.
Typically used by other piano builders only in their most expensive models, Ritmüller relies on sand-casting method for every piano make.
New Double Hammer Rest Rail
The action of a classical double hammer rest rail structure ensures that the hammer shanks can lean on the hammer rest rail more accurately and safely while reducing pedal sound and meeting the criteria for the pianist who performs complex music compositions.
By making the payment, the Buyer has agreed to the following conditions:
- Unless otherwise stated, this order must be delivered within 30 day. If not, it will deemed to be cancelled and the payment will be forfeited by the company
- The conditions of Display or Used set must be inspected and accepted by Buyer before placing order.
- The Trade-In value quoted is based on the condition stated above. If the piano is not inspected, the value is subjected to final confirmation
- The refund of payment in the event of order cancellation is subjected to company’s discretion
- The company reserves the rights on the final acceptance of this Order Receipt.